"Mental training in shooting"
Price: 41 $
"Exercise diary for shooters"
Price: 20 $
"10 steps to better shooting training"
Mental training in shooting
Writing the book "Mental Training in Shooting" became a natural consequence of my experiences as a practitioner and coach. If you do not have access to mental trainers and mentors, or just want to get an introduction to my working methods, this book is for you.
Exercise diary for shooters
This book is a useful tool for those who want to take it to the next level. It helps you create structure, whether you have much or little time for exercise. The book is date independent, meaning you can start the diary when ever you want. It also means you can take breaks and continue where you left off.
The book challenges your mindset and will make you reflect on your training and competitions. It will keep you busy with work and remind you of what to practice!
- Keep track of what to train, why and how
- Start recording your training from day one
- Contains 52 weekly reports and 12 monthly statistics
- Contains dedicated pages to build motivation in your workouts
- Own section of statistics and results pages that summarize your history and progress
10 steps to better shooting training
A free booklet that provides help on the way to better shooting training through a small taste of my training methods!